- You don't have to attend community meetings at a set place and time, you can contribute at a time and place that suits you.
- It is a quick, safe and convenient way to have your say on a range of issues and topics.
- It is a great way to keep up to date and contribute your views on issues affecting your community.
- You can see what other community members think about an issue or topic, respond with your own views and engage in a discussion.
- It allows for a range of different people, with different views to discuss matters that impact on their community.
How can I have my say online?
If this is your first visit to Your Say then simply click on the sign up button. Create a username and password and provide a valid email address.
If you have previously participated, click on the sign in button and enter your username and password.
Why should I sign up?
By signing up you will be able to participate in the online discussions and make full use of the interactive feature of this platform.
You'll also receive regular updates on how your feedback is helping the region make some big decisions. You can unsubscribe from email updates at any time.
What are the advantages of engaging online?
What happens to my feedback / comments?
Often, feedback provided online is used in conjunction with other face-to-face consultation activities such as workshops, meetings, open days or surveys.
When each consultation closes, all contributions are compiled into a report, which will be presented to Council when considering the particular matter.
All feedback provided during consultation will be considered, however this does not mean that every suggestion can be taken on board and adopted as proposed.
Is it anonymous?
Council only have access to your details to inform you of up and coming consultations that you have selected as areas of interest.